Friday, January 10, 2003

i highly reccomend everyone head over to 365 days now and download the mp3 for january 9th. it's a french version of the beatle's help! like no other version of help! i have ever heard. when i listened to it i kept looking at my stereo in shock, surprise, amazement and enjoyment. listening to this and reading stephen chbosky's the perks of being a wallflower put me in such a great mood yesterday. as i suspected before i started reading this book, i am loving every page. i quite like the following line from the book:

Patrick actually used to be popular before Sam bought him some good music.

i don't know why i like that line so much. i guess it reminds me of my own high school experience and the overwhelming pressure to conform. so this idea of having good taste in music(or different taste in music) causing you to fall from grace with the popular kids amuses me for some reason.