some random thoughts/observations on seoul, korea:
- korean chopsticks are flat. i found them harder to use then your typical set.
- my hotel was apparently difficult to find. one night i had one taxi driver tell me he had no idea where the hotel was after showing him the card with a map on it. another taxi driver motioned that he didn't have his glasses and couldn't read the card.
- dvds can be bought for cheap. many for under 10 bucks.
- people are friendly and will help you find where you are trying to go - though they'll occasionally send you off in the wrong direction.
- i could spend hours looking at the nam june paik pagoda.